Tapestry Out and About April 2014
One of our main initiatives is to be connected to the heart of our Faith Based and treatment communities. Let us know if we can provide any of these workshops or presentations or others for your organization. Simply complete our Speakers Request form at www.tapestryassociates.com Recent Events
- February 9 - Dr. Jeff Pipe presented excerpts from Epic Love to Grace Presbyterian Church
- February 23 - Mary Breshears served on a panel of experts discussing The Challenge of Raising Teens at First Presbyterian Church Marietta.
- March 14 - Stan Hoover presented Responding to Trauma and Crisis to the Disaster Response Ministry at St. Anne’s Catholic Church, Marietta, GA.
- March 22 - Stan Hoover presented Trauma-informed Care in Social Service Organizations at the Atlanta Children’s Shelter, Atlanta, GA.
March 23 - Dr. Jeff Pipe presented excerpts from Epic Love to the Parenting Adolescents Sunday School Class at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church
- April 3 - Stan Hoover will present a poster on Praying the Psalms: An Intervention for Spiritually Oriented Trauma Counseling at the Christian Association for Psychological Studies International Conference, Atlanta, GA
- April 4 - Stan Hoover will present Healing the brokenhearted, binding their wounds: Religious Coping in Response to Trauma at the Christian Association for Psychological Studies International Conference, Atlanta, GA.
- April 25/26 - Epic Love Retreat
- April 27 - Dr. Pipe will present excerpts from Epic Love to the Parenting Adolescents Sunday School Class at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church
- May 12 - Dr. Pipe will present Using EFT for Couples to Facilitate Spiritual Growth to the Georgia Christian Counselors Association
- May 16/17/18 - "Gone Backpackin' with Jeff & Henry" An Adventure Retreat for Men
Posted on Tue, April 1, 2014
by Jeff Pipe