One of our main initiatives is to be connected to the heart of our Faith Based and treatment communities. Let us know if we can provide any of these workshops or presentations or others for your organization. Simply complete our Speakers Request form at www.tapestryassociates.com
- Mary Breshears, LPC & Dr. Russo presented a continuing education workshop for the Wellstar Congregation of Nurses community on June 6th titled: Eating Disorders Amoung Us: Help and Healing for your Church Community.
- Dr. Russo facilitated an experiential focused presentation on ways to use games and initiatives to enable positive change. The workshop was in partnership with the Atlanta Eating Disorders Coalition and Recovery Ranch Treatment Programs.
- Stan Hoover, LPC recently facilitated a trauma and healing workshop for the Licensed Professional Counselors Association at their GA Annual Convention. He also provided an ethics workshop for Mercer University, and provided a Leaders In Service at the Atlanta Children’s Shelter
- Dr. Pipe presented When Integrity Breaks Down: Understanding Why We Don’t Do What We Want To Do, Do What We Wish We Didn’t and Otherwise Behave Badly to the Walking Free men's group at West Ridge Church .
- Beverly Elliott, LPC and Dr. Russo will be facilitating workshops targeted on ways to increase healthy and heartful attachements for children and adolescents.
- Begining in August, Dr. Jeff Pipe will be teaching an Interpersonal Skills graduate course at Richmont University.
- On September 10th, Dr. Pipe will be presenting to the Stephens Ministry Team at Johnson Ferry Baptist Church. His talk is title: When Integrity Breaks Down: Understanding Why We Don’t Do What We Want To Do, Do What We Wish We Didn’t and Otherwise Behave Badly.
Posted on Thu, August 1, 2013
by Deborah Russo